Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Local Temples

Monday, i did some useful work arranging my shelves. Again on Tuesday i went to some of the local temples in our city with my family.

Yesterday morning i was just watching the "Idiot Box" seeing some new songs. Then John called me to Periyar as he was leaving to Dharmapuri. We had our lunch at Jeyaram Bakery and he started to his native. I was surfing the net for 2 hours and reached my house by 4 pm.

Again my temple visits started by 5 pm. To begin with me and my dad went to "Pandi Kovil" near Maathuthavani. We returned home by 6pm. Again by 6:30 pm myself, dad, mom and my sister went to a nearby "Kaamakshi Temple". Again by 8 pm we all went to "Meenakshi Amman Temple" and saw the "Palliarrai Pooja". We returned home by 10 pm.

Another good day with my family....!!!

No comments: