Monday, May 16, 2005

First Sunday after joining my Company

This Sunday time went very quickly. On sunday (15-5-05) i woke up by 7 am and i started off from my house to Venkatesh's sister house by 8.30 am. I just got the
bus stop name and the bus number to board from Venkatesh and went alone. The bus didn't stop at the stop i asked for so i got down one stop earlier. From there i walked upto 1 kilometer but could not find the area said by venkatesh. So, i walked back again to the place were i got down and called him. He came and took
me to his sister's house.

After one week i got a good coffee there. I was talking with his mom and dad for sometime. Then we two went to Spencers in his brother-in-law's bike. I am going to Spencers for the first time. So, lots of expectations about Spencer. At spencers we went to Pizzahut and had two pepsi and a pizza bill 262 rupees. Then we went to T. Nagar to buy a shirt and T-shirt for me. I bought them and he bought two T-shirts for him.

Then from there we went to his sister's house again and he packed off his things. Again we started to his Aunts house in Vellacherri a place far away from his
sister's house. On the way we had our lunch at Madurai Appa Mess, a good NV lunch.

Then we both went to his Aunts house. From there he left to T'nelveli by 5 pm and i started with him. I was all alone in an unknown area. I asked a person to show me the way to Thiruvanmiyur. He told me to go to a stop called "Vijaya nagar" and from there he told i would be getting bus to Thiruvanmiyur. I walked some 1 km again to reach Vijayanagar and there got a bus to my stop. Reached my house by 6.30 pm.

At about 8pm we guys went to a beach nearby and had some cool air in the hot Chennai.

This sunday went swiftly as i was fully packed up with these activities.

1 comment:

யாத்ரீகன் said...

Adapaavigala, talking about past college life-aa.. dey tbara unakay overaa therila, yethana naazh da aachu college mudinju..

dei patchai, neenga rendu paerum blog-la chating panra alavuku poiducha..

i still have the feel of us all chatting and having fun in the Unix Lab
Missing all those moments guys..