Saturday, May 14, 2005

Last Week End

I have to join iNautix on May 9th. So, i reserved tickets for my journey to Chennai with my family on May 6th. It was told that our eighth semester results will be published on May 6th. With an idea of seeing my results and then moving i bought the tickets on May 6th evening 6:30 train (Nagerkoil - Chennai Special). As it is always with our college the result was not released on May 6th.

Sap, Mani and Thirunavukarasu (Dhaavud) came to give me send off. I was happy that my friends turned out to be there with me for that 15 minutes at railway station. Our train started on time and we reached Chennai on May 7th morning 4:45 am.

May 7 :

We booked a room at a lodge by 6:15 am near Egmore. Had some rest and then we got ourselves ready and went to Thiruvanmiyur to see the house. Fredrick was there with his father, we spent some time over there and returned to our room after having lucnch.

And in the evening we went to Villivaakam to a relatives house and then went to Thiruverkaadu temple. On the way back we went to another relatives room at Vadapalani. Our plan of going to Vadapalani temple was a failure as the temple is closed(It is very late in the night). We returned back to the room and slept.

May 8 :

We started off very early from the lodge room and kept all my things at the Thiruvanmiyur house. From there i went to Kovalam beach(the one in Chennai), Mahabalipuram and the beach there with my family. On our way back we went to the Crocodile Bank. It was really a nice experience over there. I saw the poison being picked out of a snake live. The guys working there gave some useful tips about snakes and about the first aid measures to be taken after a snake bite. I saw many varities of Crocodiles, Turtles, Tortoise and Snakes. A good experience to be had by everyone regardless of their age.

After that my parents dropped me at the Thiruvanmiyur house and they went to their room. From there life being with parents has come to an end for me. A new life started, with me to take care of myself has started....

Myself and fredrick then went to beach in our area at about 8 pm. Spent some time over there and on our way back we had our dinner. After settings things that are needed for our appointment the next day... we went to heaven (slept).

Nice weekend has come to an end....!!!! Hope to get more like this....

No comments: