Sunday, July 23, 2006

Back to Blogging :-)

Everytime I start to blog I think I should do that regularly. And everytime I fail :-(. Atleast from now on I should blog regularly.

Last week was filled with events for me. I had fever (Viral Infection as said by the Doctor) and was admitted in Hale and Healthy Hospital at Thiruvanmiyur. This is the first time I am being admitted in a hospital. It was a new expirience though not pleasant. I was in hospital for exactly 28 hrs, but couldn't bear even that. I just wanted to run out of the hospital :D.

My parents were feared about this and they told me to board a flight and reach Madurai as early as possible. And thus happened my first Air Travel. I booked a ticket in Indian Airlines scheduled at 11:45 AM on 13-July. I was very excited about the Air Travel and was there in the Air port at 10:30 AM. Unfortunately the flight was delayed for 90 minutes. Finally it took off at 1:15 PM and I was there in Madurai by 2:30 PM. A good travel... Just one hr :-)


Sunday(July 16) was my Uncle's marriage. It was good to see many of my relatives after a really long time. Had a good 6 days food and sleep in my house.

Wednesday(July 19)...Oh God. I have to board my train back to Chennai. I hate being away from my home. But, no other go :-)

3 comments:

Balamurugan,S said...

Dai Tbara,
Never ever book tickets Air India.. They never take off at right time.. :)

Da Rodent said...

Hmm., son.. are you still in chennai??

Da Rodent said...

This is Joe